Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quiz me.

Okay so i love the Word of God. My kids memorized the books of the Bible when they were like 7 so i figured i being old should kick it up a gear and take it the next step. I got the idea from a study i had done but am changing the descriptions as God makes the personal to me. The only one i really kinda struggle with is Amos, the strong arms that carry. Have read it and still don't understand so if you get it, or have a new one- please enlighten me. Here i go.

In Genesis He is the breathe of life!
In Exodus He is the passover lamb!
In Leviticus He is our high priest
In Numbers He is the fire by night!
In Deuteronomy He is Israels guide
In Joshua He is salvations choice
In Judges He is Israels guard
In Ruth He is our kinsman redeemer
In 1 & 2 Samuel He is our trusted prophet!
In Kings & Chronicles He is sovereign!
In Ezra He is the true & faithful scribe
In Nehemiah He is the re builder of walls & lives!
In Esther He is our courage
In Job He is our timeless redeemer
In Psalms He is our morning song
In Proverbs He is our wisdom!
In Ecclesiastes He is the time & the seasons
In Song of Songs He is the lovers dream
In Isaiah He is the Prince of Peace!
In Jeremiah He is the weeping prophet!
In Lamentations He is the cry for Israel
In Ezekiel He is the call from sin!
In Daniel He is the stranger in the fire!
In Hosea He is forever faithful!
In Joel He is the spirits power!
In Amos He is the strong arms that carry
In Obadiah He is the Lord our Savior
In Jonah He is the Great Missionary
In Micah He is the promise of peace!
In Nahum He is our strength & shield!
In Habakkuk He brings revival!
In Zephaniah He is mighty to save!
In Haggai He restores that which was lost!
In Zechariah He is our fountain
And in Malachi He is the son of righteousness rising with healing in His hands!

Whew! That's just the Old Testament!

In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John He is my God and my Messiah!
In the book of Acts He is the Son of God with the fire of heaven in His hands!
In Romans He is the grace of God
In Corinthians He is the power of Love!
In Galatians He is freedom from the curse of sin!
In Ephesians He is my glorious treasure
In Philippians's He is the servants heart
In Colossians He enables me to live in His Kingdom of light!
In 1 & 2 Thessalonian s He is my calling King!
In Timothy, Titus & Philemon He is my mediator and faithful pastor
In Hebrews He is my everlasting courage
In James He is the one who heals the sick!
In Peter He is the faithful shepherd
In Joh He is the lover coming for His bride
In Jude He is able to keep me from falling!
In Revelation He is
King of kings,
Lord of lords,
Prince of Peace,
Son of man,
Lamb of God
Great I AM
the Alpha
the Omega
God our Saviour
Jesus Christ my Lord!
He is everything I need!

You can quiz me if you want to!

No comments: